These behavior charts are tried and true, and they have worked in my classroom for years! Much of this resource is student led - allow your student to be accountable for their own behavior!
HOW I USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource worked best for me when hole punched in a three prong folder. Students typically checked-in in the morning prior to going to homeroom. They picked up their folders, talked to me briefly about how their night and morning went, and then they headed to homeroom. Students checked-out with me at the end of the day, and they were able to calculate how their day went and reflect on that.
Sometimes, this reflection was guided, and others, they reflected all on their own.
Every student learns different, and at their core, I believe that every kiddo wants to be accountable for their behavior and this behavior checklist allows students the opportunity to take responsibility for just that.
Try it out, and let me know what you think!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
- Smiles Behavior Charts for 3 Goals (Available in Google Slides & PDF) - Schedules for 4, 6, 8, & 10 classes.
- Points Behavior Charts for 3 Goals (Available in Google Slides & PDF) - Schedules for 4, 6, 8, & 10 classes.
- Google Sheets Data Graphing Tool
- Daily "Check-Out and Reflection" Worksheet is designed to be student led!
- You will be receiving this as a PDF with printables and links to Google Drive documents.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
These behavior charts are tried and true, and they have worked in my classroom for years! Much of... read more