The Elements of Music - Dynamics student book is another instalment in our Elements of Music series of resources. This book covers dynamics and expressive techniques and includes over 90 pages of lessons and activities. It also contains QR codes that link to a variety of examples as well as worksheets that allow teachers to incorporate specific repertoire that they would like to use into this course.
Also included is a student workbook without the QR code links.
Included in this resource:
* Introduction to dynamics worksheets
* Cloze passages
* Score reading activities
* Scaffolded listening prompts to guide students to produce written responses to aural tasks
* Dynamics in western art music
* Graphically representing volume guides
* Graphic organisers for comparing different versions of the same song
* Common expressive techniques of the instrument families of the orchestra, voice, and electric guitar
* Research tasks and more.
This product can be used in the classroom and as a resource for delivering blended learning.
Thank you for viewing this product. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions. Don't forget to follow Forrester Education!
The Elements of Music - Dynamics student book is another instalment in our Elements of Music series of... read more