Happy 4th of July Fabric Font On Blue Frame Ornament for 2x2 inch Photo Red Love Park Art Photo Philadelphia PA Decoration Printable Papercraft
Make, display, hang this Happy 4th of July, in fabric font characters, tabletop picture frame, with a photo of the LO VE Love Park public art installation in Philadelphia, PA, taken by Kristie in June 2021.
This makes a wonderful 4th of July decoration, or cut out the LO VE photo and display it, enlarge it, put it in a scrapbook, add to a card, or use alone as a decoration! Display your wish for love around the world, and around you!
3x3 inch tabletop picture frame, that you can display a 2x2 inch photo or other art inserted, or leave the "LO VE" photo that prints on the 3rd panel!
Printable is one sheet, letter size, 8 1/2" x 11", pdf, with 6 frame panels, plus 2 patterns to cut a photo safe / acid free clear sheet protector page up, and use for the photo sleeve, and for the bendable panel sandwiched between the 2 strut leg panels that are split, top and bottom, and the plastic will allow for the strut leg, and table frame, to pitch and stand on a table or shelf!
Or hang as an ornament! Just thread ribbon through the circle hole punched on the back, through the top of panels 3 & 4!
printable with panels
1 clear photo safe acid free sheet protector page
optional Modge Podge, or equal parts Elmers glue and water (1/2 cup and 1/2 cup), to coat paper, to protect from liquids and smearing
optional plastic wrap for protecting work surface, especially from glue, or butcher's paper
2 - 3 lengths of skinny ribbon: 1/8 inch or 3mm wide by 2 feet that is thread through circles hole punched, connecting panels 2 & 3 to make photo pocket - 1" wide by 6" long t connect strut leg to easel back at bottom right corner, 1/8" to 3/8" or 9mm wide by 1 foot long for hanging
hot glue, scrapbook tape, a fast drying adhesive to glue down outer and inner flaps, and connect panels
2 inch reach quality hole puncher
1) print printable
2) optional, place on plastic wrap, and coat printable with Modge Podge, let dry one hour, or laminate front side
3) cut out panels, leaving inner and outer flaps
4) trim away white negative space, including outer corners along lines shown
hole punch all circles
5) fold flaps under and glue down
6) thread skinny ribbon through 7 holes on panels 2 & 3, print side facing each other, and then back the way that you thread, then knot on both sides, trim ribbon tail, and glue down
7) connect panels 1 to 2, 4 inner side then outer sides, and 4 to the back of 3 with hot glue, leaving space at bottom right corner 1 inch from corner at right, for ribbon connecting it to strut leg
8) Split top and bottom strut legs, trim corners, fold under flaps and glue down
9) Place back strut leg panels face down, glue plastic strut leg in place, the place ribbon on right vertical side, leaving ribbon tail dangling
10) Place front strut leg panels over plastic and glue down neatly
11) Align strut leg with ribbon dangling, bottom right corners aligned, pull back top part, while holding bottom right corners in place, then glue top of strut legs to easel back, press down
12) Stand frame, with ribbon under frame and in front of frame, on bottom, standing, trim down to 1" to 2" from front of frame's bottom edge
13) Use a straight pin or safety pin or tape to mark where it stands on its own without help
14) Tuck ribbon tail remaining into frame's bottom right space left, and then glue in place, inside space.
LO VE / Love Park photograph and inspired artwork from June 25, 2021, photo taken in Philadelphia, PA.
LO VE Love Park photo taken June 25, 2021, Fabric Font, and design postcards / tags / captions printable copyright protected by Kristie Hubler.
See video tutorial on how I make my frame ornament papercrafts on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWkMfgcLprE
"Fabric font" created by / copyright protected by Kristie Hubler, 2000, used for logo for Kristie's small business, Fabricated Frames, at http://fabricatedframes.com. Fabric font is created by simulated lengths of fabric to shape each letter and number.
Fabric font captions / text plates, copyright protected by Kristie Hubler, 2000. All Rights Reserved. Not for sale. For personal use only. If interested in licensing fabric font, or to use on printed, finished product, to buy wholesale and for resale, please contact Kristie Hubler at [email protected]
Fabric Font available to buy and install on your device to use on apps or programs that allow for you to change the font style at https://classful.com/product/fabric-font-download-110-characters-letters-numbers-for-typing-with-otf-digital-files-and-svg-clip-art-bundle/