Here is an 8.5″ x 11″ activity sheet for Hispanic Heritage History Month. Ready to Go PDF! There are 3 variations of the name: Latinx for UK, Latin American Heritage Month for Canada, and Hispanic Heritage Month for U.S. and Ontario.
It asks the students to:
1. Sketch a person of their choice.
2. Identify what month they celebrate in their country.
3. Math question: Figure out how many years it has been celebrated in their country.
4. List their 3 Important Facts.
5. Fast Facts Box.
6. Identify an important achievement.
7. Describe their person.
8. Find and write a Famous Quote.
7. Write their Sources.
Students can add their own decorative touches to it after they fill it out. Great for a literacy center!
Here is an 8.5″ x 11″ activity sheet for Hispanic Heritage History Month. Ready to Go PDF! There... read more