1. Hand out all the cards to the students
2. Students have to whisper around the room to find their group (in order to not blow their cover)
3. If the teacher hears the students say out loud what they have, they will have to freeze (hide) for 10 seconds before entering the game again (teams cannot finish if people on their team are frozen)
4. Teams to quietly find all 9 ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION (CODE) with the 1 matching FIND CLASSMATES WHO ANSWERS THIS QUESTION "_____" wins!
SECRET MISSION: these students (3) see if the answers from the CODE QUESTION match the question on the card (for example, they get the card "SECRET MISSION:
FIND THE ANSWERS FROM YOUR CLASSMATES "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SPECIALS?" & can only ask "WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?". If the other student says "ART" they will become stick together until they can find the other 8 who also answered the question).
CODE QUESTION: these students can only answer with the answer to the question (for example, students who have the "CODE QUESTION:
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SPECIALS?" can only respond to others "ART")
1. Hand out all the cards to the students 2. Students have to whisper around the room to... read more