Encourage your students to engage in random acts of kindness in the 25 days leading up to Christmas! This is an advent calendar for your classroom that has daily acts of kindness for the Holiday Season. These cards are perfect for kids of all ages and will really help students focus on what is important during the holidays season. A great way to build character and classroom community and help with classroom management!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 50 Kindness Cards: Each card has the number of the day on the front and an act of kindness for students to perform on the back. Print them double-sided on card stock, or glue/tape the front and back together.
These are designed to be easily accomplished by students at school. You will not need many resources or additional materials. You can decide whether students will complete each task independently or whether you will work together as a class community to complete each act.
- The full calendar of images and kindness act in both vertical and landscape versions.
- An editable template to add your own text and acts of kindness. Blank copies of the full calendars to fill them out on your own.
- Black and White copies included.
IDEAS FOR DISPLAYING THE COUNTDOWN
- Hang the cards on clothespins along a ribbon
- Tack them to a bulletin board
- Put them in a pocket chart
- Use magnets on your whiteboard
- Handout to students to let them pick the acts of kindness they'd like to complete throughout the month as a checklist
❄️ Christmas games
❄️ Christmas party game
❄️ Last day before break activity
❄️ Holiday class activities
Encourage your students to engage in random acts of kindness in the 25 days leading up to Christmas!... read more