*New for 2021!*
If you have a basic understanding of HTML & CSS then take it to the next level! Learn how to code HTML5 compliant and CSS pages that look great on any device - desktop, tablet, or mobile. Students will learn the fundamentals of responsive web design using CSS Grid and media queries as they create a website for a local business that prepares students for college admissions tests. Students will also learn the proper use of HTML5 semantic elements. Students will build out the site and host it using GitHub pages and how to make a form functional (without php!). To end the class students will learn how to ensure their sites are accessible for everyone!
Don't be intimidated - this package has everything you'll need to be a pro including a 30+ minute video for the instructor to understand how to utilize this curriculum! This curriculum can work on a chromebook through Caret (Free IDE - video to explain this in download), PC, or Mac.
This curriculum package includes:
- 10 Projects for students to learn how to make responsive, HTML5 compliant web pages that are accessible for everyone
- Instructor information document & video
- Day-by-day schedule
- Presentations for each of the 10 projects with instructions/screenshots
- Document for each of the 10 projects with learning objectives/ project rubric
- Demonstration video files (.webm) for the responsive projects (#3-8)
- 5 Quizzes with answer keys (multiple choice)
- Capstone Project (roughly 3 weeks)
- Skill based final exam with solution files (2 days)
* It's estimated that this curriculum will take a high school semester to complete
** Request access to the Google Drive folder after purchase - access will be granted within 24 hours.
*New for 2021!* If you have a basic understanding of HTML & CSS then take it to the... read more