Need a variety of 100 charts for your students to complete online? This paperless, no prep, and easily differentiated activity is great for distance learning or for simply saving on paper and ink if you're in the classroom! You'll find plenty of 100 charts here to help your students develop their sense of place value as they work on counting to 100. This engaging Jamboard product includes two copies each of 25 incomplete 100 charts. One version of each chart has draggable numbers because some of your students may find using the pen tool difficult, and the other can be completed using the pen, text, or "sticky note" tools. Choose whichever you think will work best for your students. There is plenty of opportunity for differentiation with some charts only having 10 numbers missing, and some with 50 or more missing.
Please note: To use the Jamboard files, you will need a Google account with access to Jamboard. Please check before buying that you have access to Jamboard! Some school districts have not enabled it – you may need to ask your IT department to switch it on.
The charts included are
• 6 charts with 10 numbers missing
• 4 charts with 20 numbers missing
• 4 charts with 25 numbers missing
• 2 charts with 30 numbers missing
• 2 charts with 40 numbers missing
• 2 charts with 50 numbers missing
• 1 chart with 60 numbers missing
• 1 chart with 70 numbers missing
• 1 chart with 80 numbers missing
• 1 chart with 90 numbers missing
• 1 completely blank 100 chart - one version with all 100 numbers on sticky notes, one with 25 (that you can customize), and one with none (students use the pen tool, text tool, or stickies to complete the grid.)
There are many ways to use the Jamboard files! You could use them on a whiteboard in class to easily show students how to complete the paper version (available in my store here,) or you could share a file with students and have them complete the activity alone. They can each have their own copy, or the activity can be collaborative if they are given shared access to the file.
Need a variety of 100 charts for your students to complete online? This paperless, no prep, and easily... read more