Choose awesome photos
When it comes to the way we use the internet, we’re more visual than ever before. So when it comes to producing a successful Classful profile, having on-point imagery is key to making it a success and reaching your funding goal.
After all, sometimes a picture can spread your message further than a story – so why would you miss the opportunity to illustrate your campaign in an appealing way?
Here are just a few things you can do to make your new Classful profile stand out with some perfect imagery:
- Make sure that your profile image is of the highest possible quality. It doesn’t have to be professional, but it should be in focus, cropped appropriately and easy to view who you are.
- Choose a banner image that’s relevant to your teaching career.
- Add additional media (photos and videos) to include in your profile that share who you are and what you do.
- Ensure your chosen profile, banner, and other images are suitable for Classful and your audience.
Here are just a few tips to help keep your profile consistent and your imagery on-brand:
- Opt for fewer photos that are more impactful (4-6)- too many images can be overwhelming.
- Keep images relevant to yourself, your goal and teaching needs or message.
- As with your profile and banner images, ensure every photo you post is of the same high quality and standard.
- Include photos with every update to add interest and context with each update, and keep funders and viewers engaged with your teaching needs.
When it comes to the content of your profile, you want to stand out for all the right reasons. Ensure you follow the above tips, and your campaign will be looking professional in no time. When it comes to reaching out to potential funders, professional is exactly what you need to get the funding your need and reach your goal faster.